The new uniform will be in place from September 2017 and will be compulsory for new Year 7 and Year 12 pupils. The rest of the year groups will have next academic year to purchase the uniform ready for September 2018, although they may begin wearing it earlier if you choose.
The uniform will consist of the following:
- White shirt
- Grey Clip on tie with a thin stripe of colour (red for Key Stage 3, blue for Key Stage 4, purple for Key Stage 5)
- Black V-neck jumper with red stripe (Key Stage 3)
- Black V-neck jumper (Key Stage 4 and 5)
- Black trousers
- Black skirt
- Black tights
- Plain black footwear
The PE uniform will consist of the following:
- Black unisex training tops
- Black unisex PE hoodie (must have the badge)
- Black jogging bottoms/black shorts (boys)
- Black leggings (girls)
- Black lightweight rugby shirt
YC Sports at 156 Cowbridge Road East, CF11 9ND, will be the sole supplier of our new school uniform. As a result we will no longer stock and sell the uniform in our school shop from the end of this academic year.
We believe that the new uniform reflects the many positive changes that we have made so far and are excited about this next step on our journey as a school.